29 September 2009

website

I have been struggling with building my own website. There have been several versions; there have been a couple of visions that I have not been able to make happen as of yet. But now I have something up that I think will work for me, for awhile at least. There are a couple of bugs in Internet Explorer, unfortunately, but it seems to view and work okay in Firefox and Safari.


All that said, I would appreciate any constructive criticism and/or problems you may experience. Thanks in advance for helping me out. (Just click on the heading above to visit the site.)

2 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic website - beautifully presented as it should be, but simple and sweet. And your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, Jo! I think you did very well. I like your journal entry, too!

    ReplyDelete