24 February 2011

Adolf Bernd Influence


This piece is inspired by the Peter Thornton class on the Adolf Bernd letters. The New Orleans Lettering Arts Association will be hosting a weekend workshop with Peter in March. You can find the details here. I have had the opportunity to experience these letters with Peter at the Letter Mingles Souls calligraphy conference and I am so looking forward to learning them again. So in preparation for the weekend I got out my book from the conference and have been inspired.

If you happen to be in the area or would like to travel to New Orleans to attend the workshop, please feel free to contact me. We would love to have you join us!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Jo! Bruce Westphal from my guild here in Indy took the same class at the Chicago conference. Bruce loved it and did a great little show and tell at one of our meetings. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete