21 October 2009

Journal page

I have been neglecting the blog as of late. The Ponchatoula Trade Days is coming up the first weekend in November and I will be participating in the Art Station booth with 9 other artists. So I have been furiously working on new art pieces, handmade journals, cards, etc, etc.

I did take the time to make a journal entry recently on the rhythm of things surrounding us in my very small journal. It has such nice hot-pressed watercolor paper. The markers, watercolor pencils and pentel water brush just glide over the page. Purple and orange can be such nice colors together. I'm not sure it's a masterpiece but it does make me happy.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal entry Jo! I went to the Art Station link - what a great place! Best wishes at the Ponchatoula Trade Days!

    ReplyDelete