08 July 2009

Humanity


I have been working to create a website. What a task! Seems so easy in my mind, but alas. So my studio work has been neglected, but I was able to sit down and play for a little yesterday. This thought was in Donald Miller's video "A Message to Artist". The video, by the way, is wonderful and thought provoking. Check out his website http://www.donaldmillerwords.com/. There is also a project started called The Mentoring Project. This also something worth checking into, http://www.belmontfoundation.org/.

Anyway, food for thought!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great piece. I loved "Blue Like Jazz." Thanks for posting the links - I look forward to checking them out. Best wishes with your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo:

    I don't know how I've missed the fact that you have a blog!!!! And what a fantastic one at that!

    I'm thrilled to meet a fellow lover of Jesus, too! And one who likes Donald Miller. I've read all his books so far. I'll check out the video you mentioned, and the Mentoring Project.

    I'd love to have a "conversation" re: art and faith sometime. Seems like Jane should get in on it too!

    Take care!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The encouragement is so great to have, both for my work and for our common interest in faith.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete